- 4 cups mixed baby lettuce
- 1 - 15 ounce can sliced beets
- 1 small fresh orange, peeled, divided into segments and cut in half
- 2 ounces low fat feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup walnuts, roasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon raspberry blush vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1 tablespoon non-fat Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 ° Fahrenheit. Place walnuts in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake about 8 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce onto 4 serving plates.
- Next layer beets, orange segments and feta and walnuts
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake or whisk together until ingredients are well mixed.
- Drizzle dressing evenly over salad.
- Servings per Recipe: Serves 4; 1 ½ cup per serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 122
- Total Fat: 14
- Cholesterol: 4 mg
- Sodium: 323 mg
- Carbohydrate: 15 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Exchange: 1 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 2 fat
- Carbohydrate Units: 1