Bottom crust (may omit):
1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
4 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
2 tablespoons plus 1 cup skim milk
2 packets Equal®
1 carton (8-ounce) Cool Whip Free®
2 boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding (4-serving size)
1 can (15-ounce) pumpkin
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
½ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and reduced-fat margarine with fork until well blended. Press into bottom of two 9 inch pie pans or one 15 x 22 inch pan.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes at 350°. Cool while mixing next layer.
- Beat softened reduced-fat cream cheese until very smooth. Beat in 2 tablespoons skim milk and Equal°. Stir in half of the carton of thawed reduced-calorie frozen whipped topping.
- Spread on cooled graham cracker crust. Place in refrigerator while mixing next layer.
- Pour skim milk into chilled bowl. Sprinkle both boxes of pudding mix on milk. Beat with wire whisk or mixer on low speed for 1-2 minutes until thick. Stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Fold in remaining half carton of frozen whipped topping. Spread on cream cheese layer.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
Note: May be made the night before serving.
Cut into 16 pieces for serving. Refrigerate unused portions.
- Servings per Recipe: 16 (makes 2 pies or 1 (12 x 1 inch) pan
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 4
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
- Sodium: 190 mg
- Carbohydrate: 15 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Exchange: 1 starch, 1 fat
- Carbohydrate Units: 15