- Low fat graham cracker crumbs, 4 sheets or 1 cup
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- ½ cup flour
- 1/3 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate or butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup fat free plain or vanilla yogurt
- Non-stick baking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray and 8 by 8 or 9 by 9 inch baking pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, oats, flour, sugar, baking powder and chips in a bowl using a fork or pastry blender to remove any clumps.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, oil, vanilla, and yogurt.
- Add liquid mixture to dry mixture, blending thoroughly.
- Pat into pan evenly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cut into 16 bars.
- Servings per Recipe: 16 - 1 square servings
- Calories: 88
- Calories from Fat: 27
- Total Fat: 3
- Cholesterol: 12 mg
- Sodium: 83 mg
- Carbohydrate: 13 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Exchange: 1 starch
- Carbohydrate Units: 1