- 1 ½ pound turkey breast
- Olive oil spray
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup apricot Simply Fruit
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon country mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Spray small roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Spray turkey breast on both sides with olive oil.
- Rub turkey breast with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth to roasting pan.
- Cover roasting pan and roast turkey breast for about 50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 ° F.
- Whisk all glaze ingredients together in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low.
- Uncover turkey breast during the last ten minutes and brush lightly with apricot glaze.
- Set aside the remainder of glaze to serve with turkey breast.
- Slice turkey breast. With a spoon drizzle apricot glaze over sliced turkey and serve remaining glaze on the side.
- Servings per Recipe: 6- 4 ounce servings
- Calories: 199
- Calories from Fat: 8
- Total Fat: 1
- Cholesterol: 74 mg
- Sodium: 463 mg
- Carbohydrate: 18 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Exchange: 1 starch, 4 lean protein
- Carbohydrate Units: 1